MAY, 2020 HEADLINE NEWS:
The Power of Denial is Unbelievable!
“Stupid is as stupid does.” (Forrest Gump) In other words, the actions of someone often are an indicator of their intelligence or lack thereof, and even if a person is highly intelligent, he or she can still be stupid.
It’s Memorial Day weekend. Many governors recently lifted the stay-at-home ban, but with restrictions. Those restrictions include gatherings of 10 people or less, wearing protective masks, and continuing to maintain social distancing of six feet or more.
Last night my neighbors had a party on their patio. The table was set up with food and drinks, decorative lights were strung from the house to the patio umbrella, the fire pit was lit, and outdoor chairs were lined up around the fire pit.
Here’s what I saw:
- About a dozen and a half people of all ages were in attendance.
- Not a single person was wearing a face mask.
- Everyone sat elbow to elbow and others intermingled among the group as though it was the summer before the pandemic.
The CDC just released a new report about how the coronavirus is transmitted. It turns out, individuals with coronavirus who don't have symptoms may be the most dangerous of all. According to the CDC's report, 35 percent of all patients with the coronavirus show no symptoms. The CDC also estimates that 40 percent of all coronavirus transmissions—that is, the passing of the contagion from one person to another — happens from people who show no symptoms, either because they're asymptomatic or because they're pre-symtomatic (meaning their symptoms have not yet popped up).
This reaffirms the notion that, even if you're feeling healthy, you should still abide by social distancing, hand washing, disinfecting and wearing a protective mask. There was no wearing of masks or practicing social distancing at my neighbor’s party. I would also be willing to bet that nearly everyone needed to use the bathroom one or more times at some point throughout the evening. That means that every person touched both sides of the home’s door knobs to get in and out of the house, they touched both sides of the same bathroom door knobs, and they touched the same toilet handle. If educated people were careless enough about not wearing protective masks and not practicing social distancing, it’s a safe assumption to make that none of those handles were disinfected between touches either. How many possible new coronavirus transmissions happened at that one party? And how many of those newly infected people will infect others before they even develop symptoms within the next two weeks?
Here are the FACTS:
- The COVID-19 virus is still every bit out there today as it was three months ago, and it kills.
- Humans have no immunity to this virus.
- There is no vaccine.
"You tell me how people act today, I will tell you the infection rate three days from now," New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday, emphasizing the importance residents' actions play in the spread of infections.
More Americans have died of the coronavirus in the last 12 weeks than died in the Vietnam and Korean Wars combined and nearly twice as many as died of battle wounds during World War I. The death toll has nearly matched the number of people killed by the initial blasts of the world’s first atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. In terms of American deaths, it is the equivalent of 22 Iraq wars, 33 Sept. 11 attacks, 41 Afghanistan wars, 42 Pearl Harbors or 25,000 Benghazis.
How Many Ways Can You Spell ‘Irresponsible’ and ‘Selfish?’
Start by counting the number of people in this photo taken at Ocean City, MD on 5/23/20, each of whom is a potential carrier and spreader of the invisible coronavirus killer.
Just because Trump wants to end the absolutely necessary stay-at-home orders far too soon in order to boost his reelection numbers, don’t ever forget:
- The COVID-19 virus is still out there everywhere today, just as it was three months ago — nothing has changed.
- No human being has immunity to the virus, and there still is no vaccine. If you get it, you can die, regardless of your age.
Arkansas governor Asa Hutchinson reported that several coronavirus cases were reported after a high school swim party. Hutchinson said Arkansas is seeing an increase of Covid-19 cases in what the governor calls a second peak. The state has no stay-at-home orders.
The highest one-day increase of Covid-19 cases was reported in North Carolina Saturday, just one day after phase two of reopening began in the state, health officials say.
These cases highlight the threats of community spread in the United States as cities and states continue relaxing social distancing measures and businesses reopen.
As of this morning, nearly 99,000 Americans have died of COVID-19, and it’s still spreading while Trump is doing nothing. Don’t be irresponsible or selfish by following the self-serving advice of Trump, the nation’s #1 idiot. On Saturday, 5/23/20, Trump was playing golf at his Virginia club (and amazingly his draft-dodging bone spurs didn’t bother him a bit) while the coronavirus death toll continues to rise!
Nero fiddled while Rome burned!
It means Trump is clueless.
It means Trump is an idiot.
It means November is coming!
FACTS: Every one of us is smarter than Trump; so don’t listen to his empty and worthless rhetoric. The ONLY things Trump has proven to be good at are pointing fingers and placing blame. So protect yourself. Stay home and save lives!
“Nearly 100,000 lives have been lost, and tens of millions are out of work. Meanwhile, the president spent his day golfing.” (Joe Biden, on 5/24/20)
Election Day, November 3rd — Finally the End of the Twitter Toddler!
The latest poll by Fox News shows that Trump is trailing Joe Biden by a robust 8 points nationwide. And even with the poll’s margin of error of 3 points, that still puts Biden in the lead to become our next president! Trump’s eroding standing versus Biden in the poll correlates with a decline in approval of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic. A separate ABC News poll that came out yesterday morning finds approval of Trump’s handling of the coronavirus hitting a new low of 39 percent.
Most importantly, polls show that Biden is enjoying an 8.8 percent advantage in Michigan and 9.1 percent advantage in Wisconsin — both states that Trump won in 2016 and are central to his reelection hopes.
Two more surveys this month found waning confidence in Trump’s coronavirus response among key religious groups, with a staggering decline in Trump’s favorability among white evangelicals and white Catholics. Both are crucial constituencies that supported Trump by wide margins in 2016 and could sink his reelection prospects this fall. Those polls paint a bleak picture for Trump, who has counted on broadening his religious support by at least a few percentage points to compensate for weakened appeal with women and suburban populations.
You’re outta here, Donnie. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. The exterminators will be following close behind to eradicate the White House of any remnant of you.
All For Show — But No Substance
(Big Hat, No Cattle)
In yet another sign of defiance, Trump refused to wear a face mask while visiting a Ford plant in Michigan that is turning out ventilators and masks for use in the coronavirus pandemic, despite a request from the carmaker that he wear one and an executive order from the state’s Democratic governor requiring them. Ford Motor Co. executives wore masks as they led Trump on a tour, in accordance with company policy, but Trump said it was “not necessary here.” Trump suggested he considers it unseemly or unpresidential to be seen in a mask. He suggested the issue is symbolic.
Unseemly and symbolic? Tell that to the 96,363 Americans who have already died of COVID-19, or the 1.6 million who have become infected. Trump is wishing and hoping that masks are part of a time period he is trying to leave behind. But you can’t “wish and hope” this virus away, and it’s not going to disappear “like a miracle” as Trump claims it will. It’s out there today in public every bit as much as it was three months ago, and there’s no vaccine. Not wearing a mask isn’t “unseemly,” as Trump suggests; it’s just plain stupid. Not surprising — just look at the source of the comment — the bungling fool who occupies the Oval Office. All talk and nothing to back it up — Big Hat, No Cattle.
Trump takes Hydroxychloroquine — He’s a Fool & an Idiot
Trump has now proven just how stupid he really is. Speaking at a meeting of restaurant executives, Trump said he has been taking the drug, hydroxychloroquine, and a zinc supplement daily “for about a week and a half now.” Trump said he is taking the drug to protect against the new coronavirus, even though doctors say the drug has not been shown to either prevent or combat the new coronavirus, and has the potential to cause significant side effects, including heart-rhythm problems and even death.
"I started taking it, because I think it’s good," Trump said. "I’ve heard a lot of good stories. Here's my evidence: I get a lot of positive calls about it.” Oh, Wow, Trump heard a lot of good stories! Now there’s factual, scientific evidence if we’ve ever heard it from one with an adolescent mentality!
“Why is it okay for you to promote the use of this drug when you’re not a doctor?” a reporter asked. Trump responded by making a case that he knows better than medical professionals do.
Oh, really, Donnie? How is that?
Two large observational studies, each involving around 1,400 patients in New York, recently found no benefit from hydroxychloroquine. Two new ones published Thursday in the peer-reviewed medical journal, The BMJ, reached the same conclusion. An analysis of patients at Veterans Affairs hospitals across the country found that the death rates of people treated with hydroxychloroquine were higher than those who did not receive the treatment.
According to the results of his medical exam released last year, Trump is obese with a listed height of 6 feet, 3 inches and a weight of 243 pounds. His body mass index, a measure of body weight based on height, is 30.4, putting him in the category of obese.
Trump believes Fox News is "no longer the same" after host Neil Cavuto urged caution over the use of hydroxychloroquine. Cavuto cited a Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) study of the drug on veterans hospitalized with COVID-19, which saw a higher mortality rate among those treated with the drug alone. He said: "Those with vulnerable conditions, respiratory conditions, heart ailments, they died." Trump criticized the network and said he is "looking for a new outlet" after Cavuto's message. Instead, we have a better idea, Donnie: Maybe you should be looking for a new country to move to where you can be a dictator.
Lesson Learned: There are no words that can come out of Trump’s mouth that have any credibility or believability. We need to resist even letting our ears be an audience for this idiot.
Trump would be nothing if he wasn’t an idiot, and this fact can no longer be disputed. Where did the Republican party ever find such an absolute fool? Trump is not fit to hold any elected office, and ousting him is long overdue. Anyone who would vote for Trump or any Republican legislator who would continue to support Trump is as ignorant as Trump himself.
As we move through 2020,
the last year of putting up with
the IMPEACHED TWITTER TODDLER,
let’s look at a synopsis of his “real” track record.
- Was impeached on December 18, 2019 by the House of Representatives in an historic and permanent rebuke. Face it — Trump is both a pathetic loser and the worst president in all of American history.
- Has taken repeated military actions against other nations on foreign soil without the pre-approval of Congress and without any plan or any end game. Trump is nothing more than an aimless loose cannon who blindly shoots from the hip and puts American lives at risk.
- Increased the national debt by over TWO TRILLION DOLLARS since taking office, with NO PLAN whatsoever for reducing that debt.
- Has been accused of sexual abuse by over 20 heroic women.
- Continues to refuse releasing his tax returns to the American public. The one and only viable reason is that he’s hiding something that would instantly incriminate him.
- Separated thousands of migrant children from their parents and put them in prison camps inside the U.S. border.
- Killed off the daily White House briefings and tried to squash the free press by stripping reporters of their credentials.
- Was responsible for the longest government shutdown in American history (35 days), the THIRD government shutdown during his term in office, which put over 800,000 government workers out of work, cost the U.S. economy over $3 billion in unrecoverable economic activity, and reduced the country’s gross domestic product by over $11 billion during the last quarter of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019.
- Declared a fictitious national emergency and stole nearly $8 billion taxpayer dollars to fund his unnecessary border wall.
- Denies climate change while the worldwide scientific community proves otherwise. Additionally, this 73-year-old verbally attacked 16-year-old Greta Thunberg, the environmental and climate change activist who beat him out for Time magazine’s ‘Person of the Year.’
- Won huge tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans and for huge corporations at the expense of the middle class.
- Literally bragged that he could shoot someone without any consequences or without alienating his supporters, who are without any doubt the most stupid people on planet Earth.
- Ridiculed people of color as “low-IQ individuals.”
- Declared himself “The Tariff Man.” Tariffs are nothing more than taxes on Americans collected at the border.
- Cozied up to dictators.
- Opened new public lands to fossil fuel (oil) exploration, reduced the size of national parks, and waived protections for endangered species.
- Excused the Saudi leader for the killing of dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi on Turkish soil, and then paid off the Turkish leader by withdrawing U.S. troops from Syria, allowing him to finish off his enemies, the Kurds. Both of these actions signaled the strategic and moral bankruptcy of Trump’s leadership.
- Embraced Russian President Vladimir Putin’s worldview a month after meeting with Kim Jong Un where he ridiculed our own U.S. intelligence community on the world’s stage.
- Personally asked Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize — this is the epitome of self-aggrandizement!
THE BOTTOM LINE: America desperately needs a new president right now — one who has a proven track record of governing, leading and serving the people; not one who is destroying what America stands for with each passing day. The presidency is not an entry level job, and definitely not one for an impeached, mentally unstable, impotent, malignant narcissist!
AMERICA’S PRIORITY #1: You can’t fix stupid, but you can vote it out on November 3, 2020! This includes the members of the House of Representatives who voted against the Trumpster’s impeachment. Click here for a list of their names.
MUST READ ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP:
The best article ever written about Trump: Trump is Not Well.
The second best article ever written about Trump: Trump’s Words Are Poison.
The third best article ever written about Trump: Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth.
The fourth best article ever written about Trump: Luckily, Trump Is an Unstable, Non-Genius.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN — OUST TRUMP!
We’re quite sure Trump would not appreciate most of what’s included on this web site. Do we care? Absolutely not because the real truth cannot be denied. We no longer give a damn about anything Trump has to say or think. He has already proven his absolute worthlessness and incompetence. We have ultimate respect for the office of the president, but we have no respect whatsoever for Trump, the person. Respect is not automatic; it’s earned. And Trump has not earned one iota of our respect. He is nothing more than an embarrassment to the United States and to its citizens. He spews hate, bigotry and racism, and has accomplished nothing. But don’t fear, fellow citizens, Trump is only a one-term, has-been president who will soon be voted out and then thankfully be forever forgotten.
Not Our President! No redos for Trump. Once is Enough!
Dissenting opinions: Call 1-800-GO-TO-HELL
Our 2020 bumper sticker: Anybody But Trump!
”Real patriotism is a willingness to challenge the government when it’s wrong.” (Ron Paul)
”Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” (Mark Twain)
“Impeached Twitter Toddler” NON-SUPPORTER.